Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Emily The Strange

Today I finished reading the latest Emily the Strange: Dark Times, a novel by Rob Reger published by Harper Collins.  Dark times is the third installment of the four book series beginning with The lost Days followed by Strange and Stranger now with Dark times. I truly do enjoy these novels they bring the strange out of me.  While reading I feel as if I'm her best friend and shes telling me all about her life and I know her personally. I reccomend these books to everyone of all ages. If you are not famiar with Emily she is a 13 year old girl named Emily Le Strange and she has 4 cats Mystery, Sabbath, Miles, Nee Chee. She go's on the most outrageous adventures and I truly hope that the series continues past the four books. I purchased the first book at Target, The second pre-orderd from Amazon.com the third from Barnes and Noble. I will link all three novels in hopes of all of the readers will take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment