Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Basic Items everyone person should have in their pantry

When moving out on my own I wasn't sure what to buy for my empty kitchen. I Ended up buying really nasty unhealthy snacks or things that i didn't have the rest of the ingredients to make anything. So learning from my mistakes I have collected a list of items every person should purchase for their empty kitchen. Feel free to mold it to your own preferences. Keep in mind items you eat regularly.

1. Coffee / Tea bags/hot chocolate mix
2. Milk/Butter/Eggs/cheese/bread
3. Cooking Oil / Spray oil (Pam)
4. Canned soup/vegetables
5. Ramen
6. Instant oatmeal, Cereal, breakfast bars, pop tarts, toaster strudels.
7. Mac-N-Cheese
8. Potatoes
9. Peanut butter / Jelly
10. Bakers basics: Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Baking Soda Baking powder.
11. Pasta and Sauce
12. Apples/oranges (stay fresh long)
13. Salt-n-pepper/ other spices
14. Soda, Chips, Crackers, Cookies, Candy, pizza pockets/rolls/bagels.
15. Meat.


Make sure you have basic kitchen appliances in order to eat everything on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment