Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Boost Mobile Sanyo Incognito Monthly Unlimited $50

I got the Incognito about four months ago. It's a pretty good phone, I cant really complain.

Pro's
  • Awesome Speaker Phone!
  •  Great Key Board
  • Bluetooth/camera/ringtones/games
  • Myspace/Facebook Icons
  • Youtube with system update
  • Nice browser
  • Tough as hell


Cons
  • Cant text on the front
  • Mirror buttons don't fully work over time.
  • No apps
  • no flash
  • freezes if you receive IM and Text at the same time


I could probably go on about Pro's and Con's But I'm just pretty satisfied with this phone. I fits my needs. I will be upgrading to an Iphone or blackberry soon just because I need apps. But this is a great phone if you dont need to be on the internet all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment